SparkPoint at Skyline College and the Business Division, in partnership with United Way of the Bay Area’s Earn it! Keep it! Save it!, are excited to announce free income tax preparation assistance for students, faculty, staff and community members (households that earned less than $57,000 in 2021). Taxes will be prepared every Saturday, February 26 – March 26, 2022, from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Building 8, Room 8-209.
VITA Free Tax Prep at Skyline College
- Day/Date: Every Saturday, February 26 – March 26, 2022
- Time: 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Building 8, Room 8-209
Please note these important guidelines:
- All clients must bring government issued ID’s for all taxpayers, and Social Security or ITIN cards for everyone who will be on the tax return (taxpayers, dependents, etc.).
- If filing a joint return, both spouses need to be present for the return prep, review, and to sign the consent forms.
- THE SITE WILL NOT PREPARE RETURNS FOR ANYONE BRINGING IN DOCUMENTS FOR ANOTHER PERSON(s) (i.e. preparing a return for their children, parents, etc.)
- Our VITA site is not currently preparing taxes for clients with self-employment income. To find another VITA site, please visit earnitkeepitsaveit.org or call 211.
For information about other SparkPoint services at Skyline College, please visit the SparkPoint website. To make a free tax preparation appointment, please call SparkPoint at Skyline College at (650) 738-7035.