Skyline College is currently in the process of hiring a new Vice President of Instruction (VPI). As part of the College’s hiring process, we will invite finalist candidates to participate in an open forum where they will be able to present their vision for college.
This forum is also a chance for you to pose any questions, comments or concerns you may have to the VPI finalists. Below, you’ll find the forum details. We look forward to seeing you at the forum and having campus-wide involvement.
Open Forum Details:
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Friday, February 23, 2018
- Monday, February 26, 2018
- Student Forum, 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Campus Forum, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Location: Bldg. 6, Rm. 6-202
VPI finalist biographies will be sent in advance of the campus forums in February.