The San Mateo County Community College District offers free Wi-Fi access for students at all three campuses. The “Drive-Up Wi-Fi” service allows students to park in a specially designated parking lot on the campus of their choice, where they can access Wi-Fi to attend online classes or do schoolwork.
The program was made possible by an all-District team of staff and administrators who have been working to design a system that provides convenient student Wi-Fi access while maintaining District health and safety requirements during the pandemic.
Reservations are required. Students can pick the campus most convenient to them, fill out the Eventbrite reservation form, print or download their Eventbrite ticket, and follow the instructions. Restrooms are available. Students have in/out privileges for the Drive-Up Wi-Fi lot between 6am – 8pm.
Student Drive-Up Wi-Fi Hours
Monday – Friday, 6 am – 8 pm
College of San Mateo:
Monday – Saturday (except Fridays), 6 am – 8 pm
Monday – Friday (except Wednesdays), 6 am – 8 pm
Student Drive-Up Wi-Fi Rules
- Review COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if you are sick
- Make a reservation on Eventbrite and bring your ticket to campus
- Check in at the Public Safety Access Point
- Drive to the Wi-Fi lot and park in any space with a GREEN cone
- Only members of the same household in each vehicle
- All vehicle occupants must remain in the vehicle except to use restrooms
- Read and follow all rules on your Eventbrite ticket
- Abide by the Student Code of Ethics
For more information, please see the District Drive-Up Wi-Fi website.