Come to the Bay Area Entrepreneur Center (BAEC) for our no-cost 1:1 coaching program that is sure to get you ready to conquer your goals in 2020! Our team of coaches have expertise in areas ranging from marketing strategy to content creation, creative collateral assistance to prepping for that big interview.
Our coaches meet with aspiring business owners, business students and seasoned entrepreneurs looking for new insights. Coaches are available daily for drop-ins and appointments.
Our Team of Coaches and Drop-in Hours for February 2020:
- Gisel Martín, business strategy. Mondays, 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- Nicole Moreno-Deinzer, social media strategy. Tuesdays, 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Olivia Vialau, traditional marketing and creative collateral. Wednesday & Friday, 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Chadwick Burnaw, digital marketing. Thursdays, 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Pcyeta Stroud, interview, public speaking and soft-skills specialist. Book an appointment.
Come by and see us!
For more information on the BAEC please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Article by Sarina O’Gilvie and Pcyeta Stroud | Photo by Sarina O’Gilvie