The 6th Annual Success Summit is just around the corner. Join the conversation on Friday, September 28, 2018 with this stellar line up of panelists!
The Success Summit is a half-day forum designed to bring together business, civic, and community leaders to discuss innovative strategies for solving tough issues that affect San Mateo County businesses and residents. Participants will meet face-to-face with experts and key decision-makers within the county.
For the Good of the Whole: Regionalization, a path to resolve broad community issues?
Moderator: Kevin Mullin, California State Assemblymember, 22nd District
- Mike Futrell, City Manager, City of South San Francisco
- Seth Miller, Regional Public Affairs Manager, Peninsula, League of California Cities
- Rebecca Prozan, Head of Public Affairs, Google California
- Sandy Wong, Executive Director, City / County Association of Governments of San Mateo County (C / CAG)
Jobs: With changing demographics of the workforce, what creative ideas are being implemented to attract/retain talent?
Moderator: Andrea Vizenor, Director of Career & Workforce Programs, Skyline College
- Georgia Antonopoulos, Executive Director, Thrive, the Alliance of Nonprofits for San Mateo County
- Rick Avalos, Talent Acquisition, Neuralink
- Tessa Tzeitel Forshaw, Teaching Team, Hasso Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford & Co-Founder of PeopleMap AI
- Laurel Moeslein, Economic & Community Development, San Francisco Airport